We know English.
- How much?
1.Read the patters and try to pronounce them correctly.
1.Pat’s black cat is in Pat’s black hat.
2.Hickety, pickety, my black cat likes to sit in my blue hat.
3.Geb is Bob’s dog. Tob is Mob’s dog.
4. A girl sees three big grey geese.
5. A cup of nice coffee is a nice coffee-cup.
6. Sid sees six trees.
3.Translate the proverbs.
- A friend in need is a friend indeed.
- All’s well that ends well.
- Better late than never.
- Like mother, like father.
- Like father, like son.
- No smoke without fire.
- Out of sight, out of mind.
- Two is company but three is none.
- One for all and all for one.
- You go to it every day except Sunday and holidays.
- That’s what you do when you there.
- You write in it.
- You or your younger brother fly it after school.
- You do it in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening.
- She teaches you.
- You must be always … to answer at the lesson.
- You say it when you answer the general questions.
- When you read a book you … letters in it/
- The language you learn.
11. When your classes are over you go ….
12. You go to school at … o’clock.
13. This you must always do when you want to achieve smth.
14. In the classroom you sit at … desk.
15. In school you learn to speak, … and write.
16. You have it when you come home after school.
17. You open the door when you go into the ….
18. “ I like to study English very …”, said Ann.
19. We can … with our ears.
2. брюки, 6. радио, 7. девять, 10. знамя, 13. вчера.
1. холодный, 2. ужасно, 3. скоро,
4. круглый, 5. итак, 8. неопределенный артикль, 5. ленивый, 11. гнездо, 12. когда-либо.